Mandatory Valentine's post

by 5:32 PM 0 comments
I don't really ride the Valentine's bandwagon much, but since I've got reasons and feels to post, I will this time.

This is just going to be short because I only need to let it out and I don't feel that it's of much importance to me.

Beware of feels. :))



If unrequited love counts as lovelife, I don't want to believe it. I believe that love can always be so much better than this. I will not settle for something like this when I know that something good is headed for me. I thank the universe for my strong intuition because I trust my feeling that my awesome love story is yet to be written. I hold on to that every day, every time I feel shitty, and every time I think I'll never be able to move on.

Happiness and love come from within. If you don't have that in yourself, you can't expect to share that with others.

#HugotPaMore

jannilleabbie

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment