Binary arithmetic

by 10:05 PM 0 comments
#latepost


Dear lord I am never ever going to IT 1 lab class without sleep again. IT1 is getting more and more math-related and my brain cannot afford to be non-absorbent. (note: bawal ang sabaw kasi kailangan nang gumraudate) Aaaaand I promise to get a better breakfast/lunch so I can easily understand our lessons. Good thing I was able to rely on some of my distant binary arithmetic knowledge from elementary school. And I had to speak English during the exercise because I got paired up with our Bhutanese classmate. Solving the problem was still more challenging than the language barrier, though. I’m glad he was so cooperative and we were able to understand each other despite some of my slips to Filipino. I wonder now if he gets it when I use ‘no and other Filipino fillers. (Sorry, classmate, couldn’t help it) hihihi

jannilleabbie

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment