What I looked like trying to figure out the parts of the system unit

by 5:19 PM 0 comments

I've never gotten a knack for opening up gadgets, much less machines. As long as I could read my eBooks on my phone, listen to music and watch movies on my laptop, I thought I was going to be just fine.  Then we had to identify some parts of the system unit for our lab exercise.  The funniest part of that was finding the power supply unit /which actually had a label on it/. 

*iyak-tawa kasi muntik ko nang di mahanap*


You never really know the things you don't know until you find out you don't know them, huh? But it's also fun remembering some computer acronyms from high school (RAM, ROM). Akalain mong alam ko pa yung mga yun? 

I never thought that lab sessions could be this refreshing. :))


jannilleabbie

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment