Boolean Algebra

by 10:07 PM 0 comments
#latepost
Since our pair exercise is in Boolean algebra (which I did not expect to find easy), I just want to say that my partner must have so much mastery in Math that he did not have a hard time solving the latter parts of the exercise. HIS PROOFS WERE MORE THAN 10 STATEMENTS LONG. WOW. SUCH BRAINS. (Note: Civil Engineering ang course nya) He finished the assignment ahead of me, and he even agreed to solve the harder problems in the exercise. I even had to get help so I could solve the easier equations. Well I guess we each have our own inclinations, but I know I have to keep studying so I can get better in Math.

I have to admit that even if my Math 11 is still fresh in my memory, I found the lesson in Boolean algebra quite confusing because of the symbols. I consider myself a visual learner, and I take signs too seriously (note: kahit hindi sa IT 1. #hugot) so I do admit to spacing out again in lab class. I did absorb, however, that George Boole came up with this system to make digital logic more efficient. I appreciate that effort and I hope to synchronize my Math 11 learnings with this lesson.  

jannilleabbie

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment