Document collaboration

by 10:09 PM 0 comments
#latepost
This session induced a CMSC 2 flashback!! I remember we also had a lesson on document collaboration, also on Google Drive. But in CMSC 2, we actually brainstormed a whole story. That session was really fun, never mind if it was a 7 am class and I had to attend a major class next (note: walang break gaya ng IT 1 lab at major subjects ko ngayon). Waking up for CMSC 2 that morning was really worth it. We were able to write a really funny story but I really don’t remember what it was about.

In IT 1, we synchronized the lesson on document collaboration with the lesson on infographics. So we made a table on Google Drive that enabled us to see each of our infographics. I was not disappointed with my classmates’ outputs. They were really able to get the essence of the assignment to share useful information. I’m bummed the poor WiFi connection had to make me focus on our group work because I wanted to read the infographic on women’s rights in the Philippines. And I swear, the Internet is really not cooperating with me anywhere I go (Note: dorm, com shop, coffee shop, lahat na lang T_T). I hope I get a better connection soon so I can read all my classmates’ infographics.   

jannilleabbie

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment