Hunger trumps brain cells

by 6:00 AM 0 comments

Tuesdays are always hard for me because I have straight classes from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. I know that we never stay up to 4:00 pm for our IT lab but studying number systems after a philosophy class and an English class is really hard.

I'm not that much of a noob to be unaware that different systems do exist to represent numbers. My elementary high school classes have already taught me that. What I really found challenging was computing for each decimal number's equivalent in the other number systems. Any kind of computation really gets hard for you if your last Math class was in the summer of 2014. (which I got 3.0 in, I might add)

Of course I resorted to Googling the procedure to answering our exercise. It dealt with the different number systems (decimal, binary, octal, hexadecimal) and converting a number represented with one system into another. (nakakalito yata itong huling sentence ko lol) And of course, I didn't expect myself to follow the discussion since it was a little fast and I really wanted another lunch just because my mind really messes with me when I'm hungry. But maybe that's what exercises are for, since they allow me to go through each of the steps in a procedure so I can understand them better. I was able to answer all the items correctly. This never happened in Math 11. *laughs*





jannilleabbie

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment